- CODE: FS
- Date: 01 January 1970 to 01 January 1970
- DURATION: 4 days
- Investment(INCL VAT): USHS.65000
- EBK CPD Calendar
A well-developed feasibility study serves as a critical foundation for success of projects. Typically providing organizations with the information necessary to make the best selection when it comes to projects. This includes considering the organization’s ability to deliver the project coupled with the value of the project to the organization and its overall vision and mission. There are instances where organizations commit to a course of action/projects that produces unsatisfactory results. The failures are almost always due to poor feasibility analysis before decisions are made. There is overwhelming evidence that a project success is much more likely to be achieved in cases where a rigorous feasibility study has been carried out. A well-researched and clearly presented Feasibility Study provides the evidence necessary to enable more effective selection of projects to start and/or continue. In engineering the key components in a feasibility study are summarized as the design, production schedule, a detailed process flow sheet, consideration of environmental issues, detailed capital and operating costs estimates, and an economic model of the project. Failure in following the steps results into following these steps are project delays and costs, including lost opportunity costs, which is because skipping a feasibility study does not save on time and money as issues which would have been identified earlier enough crop within up during project implementation resulting into and increased costs. This training course covers the knowledge, skills and competencies required to conduct a successful feasibility study, analyses the information contained within it and also to critically evaluate Feasibility Studies done by other stakeholders. This course provides participants a formidable basis to determine whether the project has sufficient merit to continue into more detailed phase. .
Viscar reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule courses and to change instructors. Please be advised that in the event of a course cancellation, Viscar is not responsible for airfare penalties or other travel related expenses you may incur. You must successfully complete the entire course or program to be awarded a Certificate of Completion/Participation.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a KES 15000 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another Viscar course of your choice.
- Training Costs
- The training fee per person/individual is USHS.539135
- The fee quoted includes VAT.
- The costs caters for the provision of an ideal venue to conduct the training (boardroom/class room for theoretical training and practical training) as well as meals and refreshments for trainees for the duration of the training.
- The cost caters for the provision of professional training, student manuals and CPD certified certificates from EBK.
- Viscar shall provide a training venue at any location (Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Eldoret, Nakuru) at no additional fee.
- The minimum number of delegates for each class is seven (7).